Join the Revolution – Are You Celebrating Something Big or Looking for the Trip of a Lifetime?
Experience a 5 star tour of Iceland and run (or push) the Islandsbanki Marathon, 1/2 Marathon, 10k, 5K or Fun Run in Reyjkavik, Iceland on August 20, 2016 to support One Revolution’s mission to “turn perception of disability upside down.”
Rated one of the top 30 international marathons by Daily Burn, this enchanting loop course through Iceland’s capital city will be a magical adventure along the bustling city streets, snow covered mountains, glaciers, waterfalls and woodlands.
After the Work is Over, it is Time to Play!?After the Race in Reykjavik, spend time touring the main landmarks of the city such as the Hofoi House. You will travel to some of the most interesting and famous sites like the Geysir area, Strokkur hot springs and Gullfoss waterfalls as well as explore the wilderness on a scenic snowmobiling adventure. Enjoy a walk on the famous Black Sands, visit the Reykjanes Peninsula and relax in the exquisite Blue Lagoon.
8 Reasons This Trip to Iceland Should be on YOUR Bucket List
1. Iceland is closer than you think. Direct flights from 9 major US Airports
2. Staggeringly beautiful landscapes: glazers, waterfalls, lava fields, rainbow streams and mountain ranges. Iceland’s scenery is out of this world and falls right into your lap
3. Northern Lights (fingers crossed)
4. 5 star luxury boutique hotels
5. The Blue Lagoon, a naturally heated power blue waters set within the midst of a jet black lava landscape. A place to relax and soak away your worries
6. Snowmobile to Iceland’s most famous scenic glaciers
7. Notoriously enthusiastic nightlife, food, art, shopping, friendly and energetic culture
8. Amazing people, building friendships that will last a lifetime, and most of all …. supporting a great cause
1. Contact Victoria Miller at One Revolution to get full details, establish your travel plans, and secure your $500 deposit – $1,800 per person for double occupancy, $2,500 single occupancy (airfare and meals not included) firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-901-5001
2. Pick your distance and start training (marathon, 1/2 marathon, 10K, 5K or 1 mile Fun Runs are available) Training Resources are available through One Revolution
3. Register through this site as a fundraiser and start raising money to support One Revolution’s efforts to turn perception of disability upside down ($2,500 minimum)
4. Pack your bags for the trip of a lifetime!
Downloadable PDF attached – FINAL…
Can’t join us in Iceland, but want to join Revolution? Join our Run for a Reason – Any Race Any Day!