Thank you to our One Revolution friends1 News and Blog Chris Waddell, Documentary, Nametags, One Revolution
Over the last few months, I have had the opportunity to be involved with One Revolution as Executive Director. Prior to my involvement, this incredibleorganization has not only survived, but thrived through the work of very passionate volunteers who have caught the vision of One Revolution.
To follow is a list of recent One Revolution accomplishments. Thank you to all of our One Revolution friends, volunteers and donors for your support in making this possible. With your help, the Foundation has generated great momentum over the last year. In my new roll, I am tasked with leading growth initiatives to maximize the reach of our message and continued success of One Revolution programs.
– 1 Revolution documentary now available on iTunes – New and Noteworthy premier positioning
– 1 Revolution documentary to be available on iN Demand by year end 2012
– 1 Revolution has been featured at award-winning film festivals around the world including the Disabilities Film Fest in Russia Nov 2012
– Reached more than 100,000 children through 400+ NametagsTM presentations including 4 American schools in Moscow
– Completed a NametagsTM promotional video to promote our program: https://vimeo.com/51972056
– Made significant progress in organizational structure of the Foundation to accommodate growth and future success
– Appointed a full-time Executive Director to lead growth initiatives
– Made significant progress in on-line and social presence and reach with the One Revolution message
– Continued media outreach and high-profile earned media including Ski Magazine, CNBC, Billionaire Magazine and other news sources
– Established and strengthened partnerships and strategic alliances to leverage exposure for the One Revolution mission
In the new-year, One Revolution will continue to focus on its Nametags TM educational program. A tour of school and youth center presentations as well as 1 Revolution documentary screenings are now being schedule for: Arizona in January; Utah in February; and the along the West Coast in October of 2013. To schedule a presentation near you or for sponsorship opportunities, please call me at (801) 510-9684.
Now more than ever, everyone needs to be reminded of the power of resilience. Through my work with One Revolution, I am constantly reminded to re-evaluate how I choose to respond to situations in my daily life and think about my priorities. The small stuff is far less important than the choice to reach my full potential and to help others do the same. I am very happy to be a part of the One Revolution team, and look forward to an exciting 2013!
Jodi Holmgren – Executive Director